Ever wondered why a website needs to fill archives with or comb through your personal information? With the bank of personal information in place, we customize the services and features in accordance to your needs and offer you with a safe, efficient, smooth and customised experience. We only collect information that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
A major part of this information is collected using data collection feature such as ‘Cookies’. This helps our experts to understand web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. For a smooth process, these small files are placed on a user’s hard drive. Not only these, certain features are only available through the use of "cookies". Most of these cookies fall under ‘Session cookies’ as these automatically get deleted from a user’s hard drive at the end of a session. ‘Cookies’ placed by third parties, on certain pages, are not controlled by our website. With the use of ‘Cookies’, the need for entering a password frequently, during a session, is eliminated.
1. Information about IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc.
2. If you choose to transact for your purchase, we collect information such as a billing address, payment instrument details, and contact number. For customer safety, we never store any credit card/debit card/net banking information on Tezerac.com. We redirect user to third party payment gateway service provider.
3. We retain a message or feedback posted on our chat rooms and message boards.
4. Personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, are collected and stored in user dedicated file.
5. Correspondence, by other users or third parties, sent to us about user’s activities or postings on the Website will be collected and stored into a file specific to the user.
6. Data (contact information and demographic information like zip code, age, or income level) collected through ‘Online’ survey forms.
7. Information (email address, name, phone number, birth date, gender etc) shared while creation of free account with us.
1. Internal Analytics : Information is collected and compiled, on an aggregated basis, to undertake internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour. This is done to understand, protect and serve the user in a much better manner. For this purpose, we collect information such as entry and exit URL, computer’s browser information, and your IP address.
2. Improving User Experience : Every piece of information is used for providing a customised solution and improving the overall experience. Data about demographic and profile is collected to continuously improve our product and service offerings.
Information comes in handy in the following manner:
- Helps to resolve disputes
- Troubleshoot problems
- Promote a safe service
- Collect or refund money
- Measure consumer interest in our products and services
- Diagnose problems with our server
- Inform user about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates
- Detect and protect you and our website against error, fraud and other criminal activity
- Enforce our terms and conditions
To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you with the ability to opt-out of such uses.
3. Buying Behaviour : At the time of checkout, we collect information about your buying habits. This helps us in creating a tailored experience for your next visit.
Improvement of user experience is undertaken through the constant collection of user data. We do not sell or rent user information to a third party for their marketing and advertising purposes. Some circumstances under which user data is shared are as follows:
1. Some part of the personal information may be disclosed to a third party to provide a user with access to our services, to fulfil the orders by through third party logistics, to provide information via SMS and or/email, analytics platform, CRM partner, comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services.
Personal identifiable information is also collected in case of our website linking to other websites. In this case, Tezefrac.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites..
A user can easily opt-out of the receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us or on behalf of our partners, after setting up an account. Service can be easily deactivated by submitting a written request from the registered email address.
We have tied up with ‘Citrus Payment Solutions’ for payment gateway services. In order to understand security and their policy, please read carefully their terms and conditions or privacy policies, if any. We may change the service provider in future without any intimation to user.
In the case of a grievance, you can contact our Grievance Officer - Mr. Nimit Shah (Enkie International Pvt Ltd) on the below-mentioned contact details:
Mr. Nimit Shah
Enkie International Pvt Ltd
Time: Mon - Fri (10:00 - 18:00)
Please feel free to write us at email@example.com for any queries.