Izmit Solid Wood 4 Seater Dining Set (1 Table + 4 Chairs) With Light Blue Upholstery In Natural Finish
What Makes it Irresistible?
- Constructed using solid wood for durability
- Termite, weather, and rot resistant
- Wood is sourced from a sustainable source
- Set contains 4 chairs and 1 table
- Upholstered chairs
Style StoryLike to make a statement every now and then? If yes, then we bring to you a delight designed in Turkey for your home. Our Izmit solid wood 4 seater dining set (1table + 4 chairs) with light blue upholstery in a natural finish will change your perception about furniture designing. The upholstered chairs ensure that your entire family is at comfort while having a meal. Not only this, you can place a blue-themed centrepiece on this table to match the chairs.
- Clean and dust regularly using a soft, dry, and lint-free cloth.
- Do not use abrasive chemicals, harsh cleaners, rough cleaning pads or polishes.
- Immediately clean spillage with a soft, dry cloth.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, if possible.
- Make use of coasters and mats while place cold or hot material.
- Avoid placing using in areas with high humidity or directly in front of heating or air conditioning vents.
- While shifting, lift the unit and avoid dragging.
- A wax rub-down for solid wood furniture is recommended in every 6 months.
- Vacuum regularly, using low suction, with an upholstery attachment
- Spot clean where necessary
- Protect from direct sunlight
- For the best and most even wear, we recommend not to favour one area
- Professional dry cleaning is recommended every 6 months to help remove dirt and soiling and to maintain the look of your furniture
- Clean spots using a trusted spot cleaner.
- Before using, try the cleaner on a hidden area. If colour bleeds, please do not move forward with the cleaning process.
- Avoid over-wetting as this may result in a mark.
- After use, dry the clean area by blotting with a clean cloth.
- Allow the fabric to dry in a well-ventilated area.
- Do not spray a spot cleaner directly on the fabric.
- Avoid rubbing as this may cause the stain to spread rubbing may also cause fibre damage.
- Stubborn stains may require a second and third application. Allow the area to dry between attempts.
- If possible, clean an entire panel rather than undertaking spot cleaning. Pilling
Owing to daily use, loose micro yarns make their way out of the weaves. This occurrence is known as Pilling and it should not be considered as a flaw. The durability of the fabric is not at risk, owing to this natural process. To remove these loose ends, you can use a battery operated pilling tool.
- Colour may vary due to photography angles, lighting sources, or screen settings.
- With the use of natural material, a few differences and occasional minor blemishes are possible.
- Every piece of furniture, in our range, is handmade and thus, no two products are exactly the same. This is the beauty of 'handmade' furniture!
- As every piece of wood has a different texture or pattern, the finished product may vary in finish and colour.
- We try our level best to match the mentioned finish colour.
- Manufacturing defects are covered under a 6-month warranty period.
- A 6-month warranty is provided on the cushions against manufacturing defects.
- Manufacturing defect includes collapsing of cushion, i.e. if seat or back cushions sink in and do not spring back.
- It does not include damages caused due to usage beyond intended use and wear & tear caused in the natural course of product usage.
- There is no warranty on the upholstery.
- In the case of an issue, please inform within 36 hours of the delivery. Post that, no claims will be entertained.