Buckimgham Fabric And Solid Wood Two Seater Sofa In Grey Color
- Comfortable upholstered 3-seater sofa
- Upholstered with shrink-resistant cloth
- Tufted back for immense comfort
- Termite-resistant solid wood frame
- Fitted with quality hardware for durability
Tired of looking at your same old sofa? Wish to refresh the look with a touch of comfort and luxury? Place Buckimgham fabric & solid wood 2-seater sofa in your living room to create cozy, comfy setup. This piece of furniture from UK exhibits love for straight line and seaside warmth in the design layout. Stretch or sit, this sofa will offer immense comfort to your whole body with its cushioned structure.
- Colour: Grey
- Material: Fabric and Metal
- Style: Contemporary
- Number of Seats: 2
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 30x54x32 inches
- Seating Height: 16 inches
- Assembly Required: No
- Vacuum regularly, using low suction, with an upholstery attachment
- Spot clean where necessary
- Protect from direct sunlight
- For the best and most even wear, we recommend not to favour one seat
- Professional dry cleaning is recommended every 6 months to help remove dirt and soiling and to maintain the look of your sofa
- Clean spots using a trusted spot cleaner.
Before using, try the cleaner on a hidden area of the sofa. If colour bleeds, please do not move forward with the cleaning process.
Avoid over-wetting as this may result in a mark.
After use, dry the clean area by blotting with a clean cloth.
Allow the fabric to dry in a well-ventilated area.
Do not spray a spot cleaner directly on the fabric.
Avoid rubbing as this may cause the stain to spread rubbing may also cause fibre damage.
Stubborn stains may require a second and third application. Allow the area to dry between attempts.
If possible, clean an entire panel of the sofa rather than undertaking spot cleaning.
Owing to daily use, loose micro yarns make their way out of the weaves.This occurrence is known as Pilling and it should not be considered as a flaw. The durability of the fabric is not at risk, owing to this natural process. To remove these loose ends, you can use a battery operated pilling tool.
- Daily Cleaning: Dust the surface using a lint-free cloth.
- Weekly Cleaning: Create a mix using a mild dishwashing liquid and water.
- Wipe the surface using a clean cloth soaked in the mix.
- Dry the surface using a lint-free cloth.
- Seal the surface using beewax or clear wax to protect the surface against rust.
- Avoid using harsh cleaning agents.
- Always use a hot pad, placemat, or a coaster for hot or cold items.
- Colour may vary due to photography angles, lighting sources, or screen settings.
- With the use of natural material, a few differences and occasional minor blemishes are possible.
- Every piece of furniture, in our range, is handmade and thus, no two products are exactly the same. This is the beauty of 'handmade' furniture!
- As every piece of wood has a different texture or pattern, the finished product may vary in finish and colour.
- We try our level best to match the mentioned finish colour.
- Manufacturing defects are covered under a 6-month warranty period.
- A 6-month warranty is provided on the cushions against manufacturing defects.
- Manufacturing defect includes collapsing of cushion, i.e. if seat or back cushions sink in and do not spring back.
- It does not include damages caused due to usage beyond intended use and wear & tear caused in the natural course of product usage.
- There is no warranty on the upholstery.
- In the case of an issue, please inform within 36 hours of the delivery. Post that, no claims will be entertained.