Anniston Upholstered Double Bed Without Storage In Charcoal Color
- Upholstered with shrink-resistant cloth
- Upholstered back for immense comfort
- Termite-resistant solid wood frame
- Use of seasoned solid wood prevents warping, cracking, and splitting
- High quality craftsmanship
- Handcrafted detailing for a clean look
- Clean-lined modern styling with all solid wood construction
: Create a clean look in your cosy space with our Anniston Upholstered Double Bed Without Storage. Carved to perfection, this double bed features a solid wood frame that is upholstered with foam and fabric. Grand design of this bed commands instant attention. The opulent footboard takes the pie for its curved edges and tall structure. Enveloped in shrink-resistant fabric, both the ends feature diamond-pattern stitching with button tufting. Twin rows of brushed nickel nail head trims uplift the design details of this wooden wonder. From the land where dreams look small, this American-style furniture looks incredibly magnificent in all its glory. Owing to its sleek, majestic design, this double wooden bed is bound to uplift your room's decor and will easily blend with contemporary and modern decor styles.
- Finish: Matte
- Fabric Colour: Charcoal
- Shape: Rectangular
- Storage: No
- Style: Contemporary
- Upholstery Material: Fabric
- Frame Material: Solid Wood
- Dimensions (LxWXH): 89x69x60 inches
- Clean and dust regularly using a soft, dry, and lint-free cloth.
- Do not use abrasive chemicals, harsh cleaners, rough cleaning pads or polishes.
- Immediately clean spillage with a soft, dry cloth.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, if possible.
- Make use of coasters and mats while place cold or hot material.
- Avoid placing/using in areas with high humidity or directly in front of heating or air conditioning vents.
- While shifting, lift the unit and avoid dragging.
- A wax rub-down for solid wood furniture is recommended in every 6 months.
- Vacuum regularly, using low suction, with an upholstery attachment
- Spot clean where necessary
- Protect from direct sunlight
- For the best and most even wear, we recommend not to favour one seat
- Professional dry cleaning is recommended every 6 months to help remove dirt and soiling and to maintain the look of your sofa
Fabric Spot Cleaning (Oil & Water Based Stains)
- Clean spots using a trusted spot cleaner.
Before using, try the cleaner on a hidden area of the sofa. If colour bleeds, please do not move forward with the cleaning process.
Avoid over-wetting as this may result in a mark.
After use, dry the clean area by blotting with a clean cloth.
Allow the fabric to dry in a well-ventilated area.
Do not spray a spot cleaner directly on the fabric.
Avoid rubbing as this may cause the stain to spread rubbing may also cause fibre damage.
Stubborn stains may require a second and third application. Allow the area to dry between attempts.
If possible, clean an entire panel of the sofa rather than undertaking spot cleaning.
Owing to daily use, loose micro yarns make their way out of the weaves.This occurrence is known as Pilling and it should not be considered as a flaw. The durability of the fabric is not at risk, owing to this natural process. To remove these loose ends, you can use a battery operated pilling tool.
- Colour may vary due to photography angles, lighting sources, or screen settings.
- With the use of natural material, a few differences and occasional minor blemishes are possible.
- Every piece of furniture, in our range, is handmade and thus, no two products are exactly the same. This is the beauty of 'handmade' furniture!
- As every piece of wood has a different texture or pattern, the finished product may vary in finish and colour.
- We try our level best to match the mentioned finish colour.
- Manufacturing defects are covered under a 6-month warranty period.
- A 6-month warranty is provided on the cushions against manufacturing defects.
- Manufacturing defect includes collapsing of cushion, i.e. if seat or back cushions sink in and do not spring back.
- It does not include damages caused due to usage beyond intended use and wear & tear caused in the natural course of product usage.
- There is no warranty on the upholstery.
- In the case of an issue, please inform within 36 hours of the delivery. Post that, no claims will be entertained.