Bedford Solid Wood And Glass Bedside Table In Antique Charcoal Finish
What Makes it Irresistible?
- Manufactured with durable wood
- Seasoned wood is used for to prevent warping, cracking, and splitting
- Smooth tabletop
- Functional drawers
Design meets functionality! Straight lines smooth together to create a wooden marvel for your bedroom, in the form of our classy bedside table. This Bedford solid wood & glass bedside table in off-white finish will add a hint of warmth in your space. Furniture from UK exhibits love for straight line and seaside warmth in the design layout. Top this wooden table with a metal base lamp or an antique terracotta statue.
- Finish Colour: Off-white
- Style: Modern
- Material: Solid Wood and Glass
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 15x13x22
- Clean and dust regularly using a soft, dry, and lint-free cloth.
- Do not use abrasive chemicals, harsh cleaners, rough cleaning pads or polishes.
- Immediately clean spillage with a soft, dry cloth.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, if possible.
- Make use of coasters and mats while place cold or hot material.
- Avoid placing using in areas with high humidity or directly in front of heating or air conditioning vents.
- While shifting, lift the unit and avoid dragging.
- A wax rub-down for solid wood furniture is recommended in every 6 months.
Glass/Mirror Care Instructions:
- Spray a mild cleaning solution on the surface to loosen residue, dirt, or deposits.
- With use of a lint-free cloth, wipe off the surface.
- Make use of soft sponge to clean stubborn dirt residues.
- Weekly Cleaning: Fill up a spray bottle with 1 part of vinegar and 10 parts of water to create a cleaning solution.
- Dab it on a lint-free, soft cloth and wipe clean the surface.
- Prevent any cleaning solution to get in touch with the mirror backing material.
- Colour may vary due to photography angles, lighting sources, or screen settings.
- With the use of natural material, a few differences and occasional minor blemishes are possible.
- Every piece of furniture, in our range, is handmade and thus, no two products are exactly the same. This is the beauty of 'handmade' furniture!
- As every piece of wood has a different texture or pattern, the finished product may vary in finish and colour.
- We try our level best to match the mentioned finish colour.
- Manufacturing defects and issues with used material are covered in a 6-month warranty period.
- It does not include damages caused due to usage beyond intended use and wear & tear caused in the natural course of product usage.
- In the case of an issue, please inform within 36 hours of the delivery. Post that, no claims will be entertained.