Allendorf Mdf Bar Trolley In Black Finish
What Makes it Irresistible?
- Structure is made using durable, termite-proof MDF
- Portable design
- Three shelves for ample storage
- Dedicated bottle storage compartments
- Concealed castor wheels
Following minimalist design style, our experts have created Allendorf MDF bar trolley in black finish. Leatherette enwrapping every inch of this bar unit introduces a rugged, masculine touch to the decor. Featuring three shelves and dedicated bottle storage compartments, this bar trolley is designed to offer ample storage for your much-appreciated spirit collection. The wooden bar trolley can be easily moved from one place and rolled to another area, all thanks to durable castor wheels.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Material: MDF and Leatherette
- Style: Contemporary
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 34x18x17 inches
- AssemblyRequired: No
- Clean and dust regularly using a soft, dry, and lint-free cloth.
- Do not use abrasive chemicals, harsh cleaners, rough cleaning pads or polishes.
- Immediately clean spillage with a soft, dry cloth.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, if possible.
- Make use of coasters and mats while place cold or hot material.
- Avoid placing/using in areas with high humidity or directly in front of heating or air conditioning vents.
- While shifting, lift the unit and avoid dragging.
- A wax rub-down for solid wood furniture is recommended in every 6 months.
Leatherette Care :
- Daily Cleaning: Wipe clean using a microfiber cloth.
- Weekly Cleaning: Dust the surface using a clean cloth.
- Soak a cloth in a mix of mild liquid detergent and warm water.
- Wring the cloth to remove excess water and use it to clean the surface.
- For tough stains, use alcohol-based stain cleaner.
- Wipe the surface dry using lint-free cloth.
- In case of spill, blot the surface using a dry cloth.
- Colour may vary due to photography angles, lighting sources, or screen settings.
- With the use of natural material, a few differences and occasional minor blemishes are possible.
- Every piece of furniture, in our range, is handmade and thus, no two products are exactly the same. This is the beauty of 'handmade' furniture!
- As every piece of wood has a different texture or pattern, the finished product may vary in finish and colour.
- We try our level best to match the mentioned finish colour.
- Manufacturing defects are covered under a 6-month warranty period.
- A 6-month warranty is provided on the cushions against manufacturing defects.
- Manufacturing defect includes collapsing of cushion, i.e. if seat or back cushions sink in and do not spring back.
- It does not include damages caused due to usage beyond intended use and wear & tear caused in the natural course of product usage.
- There is no warranty on the upholstery.
- In the case of an issue, please inform within 36 hours of the delivery. Post that, no claims will be entertained.