Albsadet Solid Wood Bar Trolley In Natural & Antique Black Finish
What Makes it Irresistible?
- Shelves are carved using seasoned solid wood
- Wood is sourced from a sustainable source
- Structure is made using rust-free iron
- Fitted with 4 castor wheels for easy movement
- Portable design
- Two shelves for ample storage
- Easy-care surface
Introduce industrial style to your home decor with our Albsadet solid wood bar trolley in a natural & antique black finish. Rail frame of this bar trolley lends it a rustic look and efficiently holds two spacious shelves. This utilitarian piece of furniture can be rolled to any part of the house, all thanks to its durable castor wheels. When not used for shuffling snacks and beverages, you can use this iron trolley as a shelving unit or a mobile serving unit.
- Finish Colour: Natural and Antique Black
- Material: Solid Wood and Iron
- Style: Industrial
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 34x34x20 inches
- AssemblyRequired: No
- Clean and dust regularly using a soft, dry, and lint-free cloth.
- Do not use abrasive chemicals, harsh cleaners, rough cleaning pads or polishes.
- Immediately clean spillage with a soft, dry cloth.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, if possible.
- Make use of coasters and mats while place cold or hot material.
- Avoid placing/using in areas with high humidity or directly in front of heating or air conditioning vents.
- While shifting, lift the unit and avoid dragging.
- A wax rub-down for solid wood furniture is recommended in every 6 months.
- Daily Cleaning: Dust the surface using a lint-free cloth.
- Weekly Cleaning: Create a mix using a mild dishwashing liquid and water.
- Wipe the surface using a clean cloth soaked in the mix.
- Dry the surface using a lint-free cloth.
- Seal the surface using beewax or clear wax to protect the surface against rust.
- Avoid using harsh cleaning agents.
- Always use a hot pad, placemat, or a coaster for hot or cold items.
- Colour may vary due to photography angles, lighting sources, or screen settings.
- With the use of natural material, a few differences and occasional minor blemishes are possible.
- Every piece of furniture, in our range, is handmade and thus, no two products are exactly the same. This is the beauty of 'handmade' furniture!
- As every piece of wood has a different texture or pattern, the finished product may vary in finish and colour.
- We try our level best to match the mentioned finish colour.
- Manufacturing defects and issues with used material are covered in a 6-month warranty period.
- It does not include damages caused due to usage beyond intended use and wear & tear caused in the natural course of product usage.
- In the case of an issue, please inform within 36 hours of the delivery. Post that, no claims will be entertained.