Aken Solid Wood Bar Trolley In Vintage Brown Finish
What Makes it Irresistible?
- Carved using seasoned solid wood
- Wood is sourced from a sustainable source
- Fitted with 4 iron wheels for easy movement
- Portable design
- Three compartments for ample storage
- Deep drawer for storing bar accessories
- Dedicated wine storage
- Easy-care surface
- Stem glassware holders
One of a kind! Exhibiting rich industrial style, our Aken solid wood bar trolley in a vintage brown finish is designed to offer maximum storage in a stylish manner. Topped with a dark top and industry-inspired iron wheels, the wooden bar trolley will be an attractive addition to your home's decor. Dedicated wine storage area and steam glassware holders add to the functionality of this bar unit. When entertaining a home party, you can roll out this unit in your terrace area for an easy access.
- Finish Colour: Vintage Brown
- Material: Solid Wood and Iron
- Style: Industrial
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 34x50x24 inches
- AssemblyRequired: Yes
- Clean and dust regularly using a soft, dry, and lint-free cloth.
- Do not use abrasive chemicals, harsh cleaners, rough cleaning pads or polishes.
- Immediately clean spillage with a soft, dry cloth.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, if possible.
- Make use of coasters and mats while place cold or hot material.
- Avoid placing/using in areas with high humidity or directly in front of heating or air conditioning vents.
- While shifting, lift the unit and avoid dragging.
- A wax rub-down for solid wood furniture is recommended in every 6 months.
- Daily Cleaning: Dust the surface using a lint-free cloth.
- Weekly Cleaning: Create a mix using a mild dishwashing liquid and water.
- Wipe the surface using a clean cloth soaked in the mix.
- Dry the surface using a lint-free cloth.
- Seal the surface using beewax or clear wax to protect the surface against rust.
- Avoid using harsh cleaning agents.
- Always use a hot pad, placemat, or a coaster for hot or cold items.
- Colour may vary due to photography angles, lighting sources, or screen settings.
- With the use of natural material, a few differences and occasional minor blemishes are possible.
- Every piece of furniture, in our range, is handmade and thus, no two products are exactly the same. This is the beauty of 'handmade' furniture!
- As every piece of wood has a different texture or pattern, the finished product may vary in finish and colour.
- We try our level best to match the mentioned finish colour.
- Manufacturing defects and issues with used material are covered in a 6-month warranty period.
- It does not include damages caused due to usage beyond intended use and wear & tear caused in the natural course of product usage.
- In the case of an issue, please inform within 36 hours of the delivery. Post that, no claims will be entertained.